You can find us at
Water Lily Flower Shop 7150 W. Higgins Ave Chicago, IL 60656
Water Lily Flower Shop
7150 W. Higgins Ave.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least
1 day prior to the following major holidays:
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Our shop serves the following areas:
- Schiller Park
- Park Ridge
- Harwood Hieghts
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- Tropicals Plants
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Gourmet & Fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
If you have any questions or need more information,
please contact us directly at (800)734-3456. or (773)763-3322
We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
- Delivery fee's will vary depending on the zip code of the recipient. All delivery fee's will be reflected on the order summary page before the order is placed.
- If there are any questions in regards to the delivery fee please feel free to give us a call. U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery.
- Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays.
- Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.